Redwall Squirrels

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > The Orchards > Rick Riordan Thread!

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

I can't be the only one who has read and loved Rick's works - The original Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Heroes of Olympus series, and the new Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard series! (I haven't read Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer yet, sadly.)

Oh! And he's starting another PErcy Jackson series, The Trials of Apollo! It's about Apollo's punishment for things that happen in HoO from Zeus - He gets cast down to Earth as a mortal teenager.

--

February 22, 2016 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Conrad of Lost

Arya Brushtail at February 22, 2016 at 7:32 PM

I can't be the only one who has read and loved Rick's works - The original Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Heroes of Olympus series, and the new Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard series! (I haven't read Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer yet, sadly.)

Oh! And he's starting another PErcy Jackson series, The Trials of Apollo! It's about Apollo's punishment for things that happen in HoO from Zeus - He gets cast down to Earth as a mortal teenager.

That sounds interesting! Would you recommend the books overall? I don't care too much for that ''teenager vibe' you know?

February 22, 2016 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

They are interesting - If you're into Greek mythology. (Even if you aren't, Rick's writing is great and they're funny. :P) Yes! I would definitely recommend these books!  And Conny? Percy is 12 in the first book.

--

February 23, 2016 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dannflor
Site Owner

Yeah I've read all of them, thats me the bookworm :roll:    Have you read the new series Magnus Chase?

--

February 25, 2016 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

Ohhhhhh I wish I had! I've seen the book around,  but it's been too expensive for my little budget and the libraries haven't gotten it yet. :(

--

February 28, 2016 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.