Redwall Squirrels

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > The Attic > Sticky: Introduction Topic

Sunflash the Mace

This topic is for introducing yourself.

If you have any information to share to the other members, feel free to do so.

I'm Redwaller from Redwallabbey.com. I like reading, programming, writing, and a whole bunch of stuff.

--

My favorite Redwall book is Redwall! And my second favorite is Mossflower.

January 22, 2013 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dannflor
Site Owner

I'm Dannflor Used to be on the Redwall Forum but parents don't like Forums I like Reading Writing and more stuff

--

January 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mattio

I'm Mattio I like drawing weapons reading and alot more stuff

--

My name is Mattio on the Official Redwall Website forums

January 26, 2013 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

I'm Arya Brushtail, and I love squirrels!

--

June 20, 2014 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tam and Martin

Me be Tam.....

If you are on the main Redwall website which most of you are then you already know me....

--

"Haway the Braw" "Martin the Warrior" Tam and Martin are our favorite characters

July 9, 2014 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

And me. Betcha you can guess who I am there! (Just take a look at my RP sheets.....)

--

July 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dannflor
Site Owner

Oh yeah I definetly know!

--

August 11, 2014 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

Of course. And, Dann, or whatever you're calloing yourself here now, I'm getting SEVERLY irritated with you.

--

September 30, 2014 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Captain Rocktree

Im Cap'n Rock *Points at Name* Some of you may know me from the forums! I was just approved by Corny :P So.... Here I am!

October 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hunteri Heroici

Heyo, people!  I'm Hunteri Heroici, as my username suggests, although I'd prefer to go by Hunter or Charlie, Charlie being the more preferred nickname, but Hunter if you can't remember that I wanna be called Charlie.  ;)  I'm no stranger to forums, being from the official Redwall Abbey Forum myself, but for those of you who don't know me on that forum, then ha!  You have a lot to learn, young Padawans.  (Actually, I'm pretty sure most of the members on here, if not all, are also on the Redwall Abbey Forum, but who cares?)

Uh, so, about myself, I really like films and TV shows, and have recently gotten into anime, so woot for that.  I like reading, writing, and drawing, although the last two have a lot of room for improvement.  Oh, and I really like Charlie Bradbury, from the TV show, Supernatural, so... yeah.  :P

--

“What am I, some kind of monster magnet?  Is there such a thing as a monster magnet?  You know what?  Don’t answer that.” ~ Charlie Bradbury

October 9, 2014 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

Captain Rocktree at October 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Im Cap'n Rock *Points at Name* Some of you may know me from the forums! I was just approved by Corny :P So.... Here I am!

Arya here, silly! ;P We don't want people getting confused, do we? Anyways, WELCOME!

And you, Hunter, are you Rainshadow from the forums? Anywho, welcome to the forum! ((You'll get your welcome message later. I'm. . . . *Winces* Dealing with an unexpected roommate (AKA My sister) Who's an emotional wreck.))

--

October 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hunteri Heroici

Aye, 'tis I, Shainy Radow.  I just wanted a different username, and I wanted to confuse members who're also on the Redwall forum. :D  So Charlie's good, or Hunter if you can't remember Charlie.  Or the Queen of Moondoor, if you wanna give titles. :P

--

“What am I, some kind of monster magnet?  Is there such a thing as a monster magnet?  You know what?  Don’t answer that.” ~ Charlie Bradbury

October 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

Nah, I'll stick with Hunter and the occasional Rain/y.:lol:

--

October 19, 2014 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jess and Sam Squirrel

I am SAM, But you can call me SilentSam, etc. I am from the Redwall forums, there I am SilentSam. :D 

November 20, 2014 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hunteri Heroici

Eeeyyyyy, Sammy-chan!  Welcome to the awesome party, of which you are a VIP!  8)

--

November 22, 2014 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashenwyte the First

Hi, I'm Lord_Ashenwyte from the Redwall abbey forums. I am awkward. 

January 30, 2015 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dannflor
Site Owner

Hi Lord_Ashenwyte Welcome to the Party! :)

--

January 30, 2015 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashenwyte the First

Lol, call me Ashenwyte the First here.

--

A Badger Lord.:)

HAWAY THE BRAAAAAW!

January 30, 2015 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arya Brushtail
Administrator

Welcome, Sam, Ash! Welcome to Redwall Squirrels! :) I hpe you have tons of fun here!

--

February 1, 2015 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dannflor
Site Owner

Welcome Sam! and Ash

--

February 3, 2015 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.